Whether you want to get a better rate and lower payments, get cash for
home improvements, college education or consolidating debts, we are
your local refinance specialists and have the perfect loan for you.
Get Cash Out
We'll help you determine what exact loan product
makes the most sense for taking cash out of your home. Refinancing and
taking cash out using a new first mortgage or a home equity loan, or
both depends on your financial goals, the interest rates, your tax rate
We'll help you choose the ideal program with the lowest weighted annual
percentage rate and payments to meet your personal needs and goals.
Lower Your Payment—Save Money
If interest rates fall below your current mortgage rate,
refinancing may be a great idea. The old idea that rates must be 2 full
percentage points below your existing loan is not true. A drop of as
little as 1/2% could save you thousands of dollars. We'll help analyze
your personal needs and goals and find the right loan at the lowest
A variety of loan terms, no-point rate options and lower closing cost
loans have greatly decreased the rate difference needed to make
Another popular way to lower a monthly payment is an interest-only
loan. With this loan, the borrower pays only the monthly interest on
the balance—you can pay principal as well if you wish.
We will always help you determine what loan program will best suit your
needs and goals, whether it is an interest only loan or some other
5 Factors To Consider Before You Apply For A Mortgage
- Does your lender offer you a lowest closing cost guarantee in writing? Ask about ours.
- In a hurry? We can close in as little as two weeks. Just say the word, and we’ll rush your application.
- Wondering where to start? Ask one of our loan professionals, we will take the mystery out of the process for you.
- Should you refinance? Ask for our free detailed analysis.
- Don't know which loan to pick? We will do a side by side comparison for you. Free.